Our client, a manufacturing company in The Netherlands are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer for their site.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Specifies and designs the modules and/or functionality to realise the required performance.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realised from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drives the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of tests and the design and realisation of test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
- Bachelors degree in either Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a development and engineering organization with the realization of supporting structures and service mechanisms.
- Knowledge of machine directives.
- Excellent knowledge in the field manufacturability of mechanical parts and of designing on stiffness.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable NX or SolidWorks).
- Experience with FEM and analytic tools is preferred..
- Experience with vacuum systems is preferred.
- Construction principles and geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Critical on results
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
For further information on this Mechanical Design Engineer position in please contact Anna Carty on 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.