Our client, service provider in Kildare are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for their site.
- Planning of technical maintenance in a large industrial facility.
- Provide technical support and root cause analyses on all corrective maintenance and project commissioning/integration activities.
- Vendor management and procurement of technical outsourced service.
- Mechanical EHS lead on all outsourced maintenance activities, job plan audits and maintenance risk assessments.
- Maintenance engineering and management of Mechanical scope including:
- Centrifugal Chillers.
- Compressor systems and dryers.
- Boiler and burners.
- Water treatment.
- AHU / Ventilation systems.
- Catering Equipment
- Cooling towers
- General Mechanical Systems
- EHS Refrigerant program manager
- Manage maintenance budgeting and liaise with stakeholders to deliver activities.
- Leadership in Energy project ROI analysis, project scoping, budgeting, planning and maintenance integration using cross functional technical team links.
- Pre Planning of project scoping on behalf of Client on Mechanical system works.
- Adhere to all site policies of the Facility.
- Assist with preparing, maintaining and submitting reports and records to the Client and IFM team.
- Attend staff conferences and trainings.
- Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectations
- On call for the site when required.
- Manage projects for the site when required
- Meet and exceed Client relationship expectations.
- High achiever with excellent volume output
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent innovation and idea development skills
- Detail high volume mechanical engineering experience
- Hons degree in Engineering/Technology
- Highly organised.
- Mechanical Maintenance or install/commissioning experience
- Excellent IT Skills ? Particularly in Excel and presentation of technical data
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead a cross disciplined a team.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work to communicate clearly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work closely with all parties to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to go the extra mile when required and innovate.
Experience and Qualifications
- 5 years plus in a lead engineering or technical management role.
- Candidate to have an education and practical understanding of the Maintenance of Mechanical Systems in a large industrial environment.
For further information on this Mechanical Engineer role in Kildare please contact Anna McGowan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval