Telephone: 086 3073779
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an Mechanical Engineering Manager for their site.
Be the Mechanical Engineering Manager:
- Project Core Team monitoring: assessing progress of assigned resources and influencing technical direction.
- Insuring work conducted using good engineering practice, supported by appropriate analysis and test.
- Accountability for mechanical designs produced by staff
- Technical review of designs produced by design partners
- Partnering with other business leaders to optimize project execution.
- Program/Project Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Firmware Dev
- Continuous improvement activities of engineering and business processes to support improved quality, efficiency and time to market.
- Product related Risk Management activities
Requirements as Mechanical Engineering Manager:
- Design for Six Sigma knowledge
- Customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Experience of working in a collaborative engineering environment
- Computer literate with good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with root cause investigation using a CAPA or other issue tracking process.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industrial experience in an electro-mechanical environment, preferably medical.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing technical staff
- Knowledge of international standards applicable to medical devices, including IEC 60601.
- Experience with data acquisition, analysis, and statistical methods.
- Expertise in interdisciplinary systems, including electromechanical and electronic systems
- Experience in design verification of Medical Device in a FDA-regulated environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with 3D Inventor, SolidWorks, and Minitab is highly desirable.
- Experience over the full product life cycle is desired.
For further information on this Mechanical Engineering Manager role in Limerick please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.