Mechanical HVAC Technician
Job ID: JOB-11898
Permanent Full time role
What this job involves
Deliver best quality maintenance standards to HVAC / Cooling Towers / Mechanical systems on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Test and Balancing and/or Instrument and controls activities on AHU and ventilation plant.
• Perform general preventative and corrective maintenance on all types of Air Handling and HVAC systems.
• Perform general preventative and corrective maintenance on Site Cooling Towers.
• Carry out HVAC installation projects, refurbishing existing HVAC plant and general HVAC maintenance projects on Air handling/conditioning Systems.
• Carry out emergency HVAC repairs as an individual and as part of a team.
• Liaising with other engineering functions and Client organisation to complete maintenance works, reviewing plans for energy efficiency and maintaining records of materials used; orders and purchases for new materials, etc.
• Client facing activity and interaction on a daily basis very important.
• Ensure all works meet site KPI’s and standards of quality set forth in the client contract.
• Ensuring the HVAC system is fully operational and proactively resolving potential issues.
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of spare parts on site.
Desired skills and experience for this job
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Ability to make decisions and take necessary actions.
• Good analytical skills and ability to think logically in order to problem solve. Evaluate information from problem solving activities.
• Experience of working in a multi skilled team environment
• 5-6 plus years HVAC experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment.
• Cooling Tower experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment.
• The successful candidate will have time served in a mechanical trade or Level 6 trade cert in Mechanical / Electrical field plus a minimum of 5-6 years’ HVAC / Cooling Tower experience.
• Knowledge and experience of use of maintenance management tools and techniques.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…