Mechanical Lab Technician
Job ID: JOB-12362
Days Monday to Friday – Limerick
· Execute day-to-day, hands-on tasks and deliverables as part of the Mechanical team.
· Perform analytical testing on medical devices to generate data used to improve product design.
· Assist in generating and executing formal Test Protocols and authoring Test Reports.
· Concisely communicates technical challenges and recommend possible solutions.
· Generate product development documentation and reports using appropriate technical writing.
· Maintain accurate data records and present data in a reportable format.
· Adheres to all BD policies and procedures and is able to maintain compliance with ISO and FDA requirements.
· Assists in the installation, qualification, validation, and maintenance of R&D laboratory equipment.
· Participates in technical review meetings, as required.
· Ability to work effectively with a highly diverse, international cross-functional team.
· Ability to think outside the box and a willingness to propose novel ideas in an open forum.
· Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; pushing oneself and others to exceed performance goals and standards; strong and independent drive for success.
· The successful candidate must have a technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering acquired through apprenticeship or 3rd level and will have industrial experience in an R&D environment preferably in the medical device industry.
· Experience working with infusion pumps or similar applications is a plus.
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
· Ability to work independently in a laboratory environment with minimal supervision.
· Good verbal and written communication with all levels of technical and operating management.
· Ability to adhere to a strict process-driven schedule.
· Ability to work as part of a diverse team or individually across international borders.
· Attention to detail paramount.
· Proficient in typical office software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Ability to follow procedures to operate a wide range of laboratory equipment.
For further information on this role please contact Brian Walsh on +353 86 0449371 or email: email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…