Mechanical Project Engineer
Our client, an engineering company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Engineer for their site.
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
- Design reviews, validate equipment, pipe and duct sizes
- Develop technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Quality control on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage development of O&M’s and verify accuracy of as-built documentation.
- Develop and manage execution of commissioning test scripts.
- Complete technical reviews and assessments of tenders, RFQ returns and equipment.
To be considered you will:
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Degree or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project engineering experience of 5 years+ with a mechanical contractor
- Previous record of delivering small to medium mechanical projects (Commercial, Industrial, pharma, data centre type projects)
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Mechanical process piping experience would be an advantage.
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures – knowledge of the team, their strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to multi-task and manage many priorities
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Drives for results
- Leads and influences others.
- Identifies and achieves commercial value.
- Innovates and leads in mechanical/technical activity and challenges.
- Plans and effectively manages projects.
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
- Is process driven and focuses on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Mentor and Coach to junior engineers and graduates
For further information on this Mechanical Project Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.