Telephone: 087 2197421
Mechanical Team Manager
Our client, an automotive company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Team Manager for their site.
Management & Competency
- Manage the team of engineers and technicians (yearly reviews, meetings, missions, objectives)
- Define the necessary qualifications and training plan for the team with the support of métier management
- Allocate the team staff in the projects activities
- Propose trainings and career evolutions with the support of métier/dept management
- Contribute to the recruitment of the members of the department
- Propose and follow the budget for the team in conjunction with the overall dept budget.
- Responsible of the Team Efficiency Plan and achievements
Process, Methodology, Tools, Equipment
- Deploy the Engineering process, methodology and tools defined by / together with the Métier Mngr /Mechanical Design Reviewer
- Participate to the definition of processes, methods and the tools necessary to properly handle projects
- Ensure the full deployment of 5 axes methodology
- Participate to the improvement of the standards, methods & tools of his métier
Standardization & Robust Design
- Support RAISE team by ensuring knowledge, training and implementation of the standards
- Review and challenge Destandardization requests before release
- Ensure that each single design is achieving the highest level of Robust design.
- BEng. Mechanical Engineering with experience in automotive engineering preferred.
- 5/10 years of experience in the related mechanical design in automotive engineering or relevant industries.
- Experience in a people management role is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience with project resource management is preferred but not mandatory
For further information on this Mechanical Team Manager role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval