Our client, a medical device company in Limerick are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Test Technician for their site.
Are you ready to make a difference in this world? Do you want to be part of a team that develops ground-breaking medical and biotechnology services and devices? One person can make a singular difference in saving and improving lives. We are looking for amazing, passionate and dedicated people like you. A company standing on 120 years of innovation in medical technology, is currently recruiting talented individuals to join our new Research and Development (R&D) Centre of Excellence in Limerick.
Our purpose is to advance the world of health. As part of our team, you will be on the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems to help others. Our new Centre in Limerick provides you with cutting edge technology and a creative environment to be inspired to tap into your inner genius.
You are the one who can make the difference. Join us and be a crucial part of advancing the world of health!
Be the Mechanical Test Technician
The Mechanical Test Technician performs a variety of tests, on various types of infusion pumps, ensuring each pump is assembled, set-up and instrumented to meet test specifications, and that the testing and data processing conforms to lab standards of accuracy and completeness with all steps being performed efficiently, safely, and with quality.
- Assembles and sets up pump on designated test facility with established procedures. Supports the development of new test procedures.
- Conducts test, performing on line checks to establish data validity, process and document data using appropriate methods and data acquisition tools.
- Modify test pumps as required by the Engineer.
- Inspects all test pump components as requested by engineer and makes sure they fit according to design.
- Notify the Engineer of any problems and works with the Engineer to rectify them.
- Assure the instruments used are in current calibration and are fit for purpose.
- Assure the accuracy of the test data and support compilation local data on 1st pass test yield.
- Help in the resolution of pump failures and documents for future trouble shooting.
- Proven Mechanical experience and analysis with strong communication skills a must. 1+ years of experience in a technician role is preferred.
- Knowledge of test instrumentation, measurement & setup
- Knowledge of metrology and calibration process/procedures
- Interpersonal and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and mechanical fasteners
- Creativity (i.e. the ability to approach problems in non-traditional fashion).
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to identify barriers to success and find solutions.
- Physically able to meet all essential functions
For further information on this Mechanical Test Technician role in Limerick please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval