? Deliver best quality maintenance standards to HVAC / Cooling Towers / Mechanical systems on site
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test and Balancing and/or Instrument and controls activities on AHU and ventilation plant.
- Perform general preventative and corrective maintenance on all types of Air Handling and HVAC systems.
- Perform general preventative and corrective maintenance on Site Cooling Towers.
- Carry out HVAC installation projects, refurbishing existing HVAC plant and general HVAC maintenance projects on Air handling/conditioning Systems.
- Carry out emergency HVAC repairs as an individual and as part of a team.
- Liaising with other engineering functions and Client organisation to complete maintenance works, reviewing plans for energy efficiency and maintaining records of materials used; orders and purchases for new materials, etc.
- Client facing activity and interaction on a daily basis very important.
- Ensure all works meet site KPI’s and standards of quality set forth in the client contract.
- Ensuring the HVAC system is fully operational and proactively resolving potential issues.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate levels of spare parts on site.
- Update and manage changes to site HVAC / Cooling Tower Maintenance program with JLL Mechanical Engineer
- Report to the Engineering Manager with solutions and/or recommendations on maintenance issues.
Key Performance Measures
- Meet and exceed Client relationship and expectation levels
- High quality service levels for the site
- Complete all related HVAC and Cooling Tower PMs and CMs for the site
- Excellent Client relationship and self-starter skill
- Instrument and Controls. (HVAC I&C)
- Test and Balancing. (Air and water)
- Minimum of 5 years’ HVAC maintenance experience in an engineering role within a regulated environment.
- Electrical qualifications would be a bonus.
- Previous hands-on experience in HVAC maintenance and projects inc. AHU’s, filters, chilled water, LPHW, coils, fans, controls, dampers, actuators, extract systems, VAV, VRV, split systems, spot cooling, general Plumbing experience, etc.
- Previous experience in Cooling Tower maintenance and operation
- Experience of Boiler Operations and Maintenance
- Ability to own maintenance responsibility and carry out works in isolation.
- Great computer skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Windows, etc.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to make decisions and take necessary actions.
- Good analytical skills and ability to think logically in order to problem solve. Evaluate information from problem solving activities.
- Experience of working in a multi skilled team environment
- Ability to work to tight timescales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills both written and verbal.
- Work closely with Operations and Support Departments to meet the business objectives.
- 5-6 plus years.
- HVAC experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment.
- Cooling Tower experience within the maintenance/engineering/utilities/facilities environment.
- The successful candidate will have time served in a mechanical trade or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 5-6 years’ HVAC / Cooling Tower experience.
- Knowledge and experience of use of maintenance management tools and techniques.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval