Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Mechatronic Engineer for their site.
- Provide technical support to high speed automated production and utility equipment.
- Assess business risk to the Business Unit from system failures, create recovery plans and projects to address.
- Manage the Inventory and lifecycle of computer/control systems within their respective business units.
- Backup/Archive of data and software on control systems, along with disaster recovery of PLC’s, HMI’s and PC’s.
- Manage and drive software / data integrity requirements for the Business Unit. Identify gaps and implement fixes.
- Lead and provide feedback to project owners on the status of automation, PLC backup, HMI and data integrity projects in the Business Unit.
- Support production during audits of automation, PLC back up and data integrity.
- Lead the generation and routing of data integrity and system based documents through the Quality Assurance process.
- Support new equipment installations in a busy production environment.
- Take a pro-active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties that may arise.
- The successful candidate will have Level 6 or level 7 HETAC qualification in Mechatronic/Automation.
- Experience in high volume automation / robotics required.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment desirable.
- Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, PC Control Systems, Servo Motor drives, Vision and SCADA systems.
- Experience of field-bus protocols (Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Profinet), PLC – Siemens, Allen Bradley.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to collaborate with team members to accomplish deliverables.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail.
For further information on this Mechatronic Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval