Medical Information Agent (Associate)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Medical Information Agent (Associate) for their site.
- Enquiries Management
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitates fulfilment of customers' requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (Experience related)
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Shares most effective methods and practices with colleagues satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintains and enhances company product and organizational knowledge.
- Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
- Responds to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Depending on experience level - peer to peer coaching.
- Must be fluent in German
- Additional European language would be an advantage.
- Customer service experience is required, with knowledge of Customer Centre or medical information operational experience desired.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma, particularly in areas of natural sciences, pharmacy or medical is desired. Relevant business experience is also considered.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
- Able to responds flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards
- Good time management skills
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
For further information on this Medical Information Agent (Associate) role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval