Telephone: 021 2066287
Medical Information Agent
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Medical Information Agent for their site.
What will I be doing
- Enquiries Management
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database.
- Facilitates fulfilment of customers' requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
- Shares most effective methods and practices with colleagues satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintains and enhances the product and organizational knowledge.
- Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
- Responds to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Depending on experience level - peer to peer coaching.
What do I need
- Must be fluent in German
- Customer service experience is required, with knowledge of Customer Centre or medical information
- Bachelor's degree or diploma, particularly in areas of natural sciences, pharmacy or medical is desired.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers
- Good written skills and able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards
- Good time management skills
For further information on this Medical Information Agent role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval