Who are the client?
Our client a leading multinational in the pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a Produce Support Analyst for their site in Cork
What will I be doing?
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database.
- Facilitates fulfilment of customers? requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area in accordance to Good Escalation Practices.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
What do I need?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science/Pharmacy/Medical area.
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Knowledge of contact centre or medical information operational experience preferred.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers? queries.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies
- Medical Information Analyst reports directly to an Operations Manager
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Italian would be an advantage.
For more information on this role in Cork please contact Avril on 0860462367 or firstname.lastname@example.org