Medical Information Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Medical Information Analyst for their site.
What will I be doing
- Provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries.
- The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
- Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional. Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Maintain and enhance company product and organizational knowledge.
- Support global and regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
What do I need
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline
- Fluency in English
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
For further information on this Medical Information Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval