Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Medical Information Analyst for their site. As Medical Information Analyst you will be assisting general customers and HCPs in product support queries
What will I be doing as Medical Information Analyst?
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public in a courteous, professional manner
- Providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurately recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitates fulfilment of customers' requests.
- Efficiently escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to correct specialized area
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
- Any other assigned duties
What do I need?
- Science related bachelor's degree or equivalent related business experience.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers' queries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and effectively prioritizing
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good knowledge and understanding of national health care systems and organizational hierarchies
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- Must be fluent in Dutch
- Additional European language would be an advantage.
For further information on this Medical Information Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval