Medical Information Analyst - French
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Med Info Analyst - French for their site.
- Roles and responsibilities include recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values which centre on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. The role of the Medical Information Analyst is to support Medical Information Services in Europe. This role is an entry level, customer service analyst responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries from HCPs, patients and other customers. The analyst is also responsible for documenting all customer interactions in the appropriate computer system.
- Medical information provides answers to unsolicited medical requests from customers. Answers are created based on professional and scientific expertise, and serve as an essential link between the company and customers (HCPs or patients, respectively). Careful listening to customer needs and adequate responding to customer inquiries is associated with a positive customer experience.
- Enquiries Management
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database.
- Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitates fulfilment of customers' requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (Experience related)
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Shares most effective methods and practices with colleagues satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintains and enhances the company product and organizational knowledge.
- Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.
- Participate in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attend team meetings regularly.
- Responds to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually.
Knowledge and Experience
- Must be a native French
- Additional languages would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers' queries.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Depending on experience level - peer to peer coaching.
- Educational/work background in a health care, medical affairs, clinical development, scientific or medical communications field.
- Knowledge of customer centre or medical information operational experience.
For further information on this Medical Information Analyst - French role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval