Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Medical Information Analyst with Norwegian for their site.
Key Responsibilities for GBS Medical Information Analyst:
- The role of a Medical Information Analyst is to provide excellent and efficient Tier 1 Medical Information support to Healthcare professionals, patients and other customers & to complete the relevant documentation for these queries.
- The customer queries are received either by telephone, email or web chat. The majority of queries for most markets are via telephone, thus primary responsibilities encompass phone coverage
- Manage customer queries regarding products/medical devices from healthcare professionals, patients and other customers in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources that are balanced, accurate and non-promotional.
- Escalations to product specialist may be required when the predefined answers do not answer queries.
- Accurate recording of all customer queries in the medical information database in a concise, thorough, and accurate manner in line with Good Documentation Practices.
- Identification of customer queries containing either Adverse Events/Product Quality Complaints and handle those in accordance with appropriate operating procedures.
- Maintain and enhance product and organizational knowledge.
- Support global/regional Medical Information projects with a key focus on excellence & knowledge, efficiency & customer experience
- Support the overall Medical Information team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Ensure optimal Customer satisfaction
- Bachelor degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience. Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.
- Fluency in English & Norwegian language
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
- Ability to proactively, effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Able to respond succinctly, objectively, accurately and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with external customers and internal business partners of all levels & disciplines
- MS Office, Sales Force, Veeva
- Interaction Client Phone system
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business:
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable policies, documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support all investigations, monitoring and affiliate audits as required
- Ensure high levels of confidentiality to protect customer sensitive data
- Actively work with the core team members, customers & internal business partners to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our external customers & GBS internal business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience with the GBS
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Regional/Global Medical Information team to drive improvements for processes
- Travel Percentage – Up to 10% international travel may be required
For further information on this Medical Information Analyst-Norwegian role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.