Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an Medical Information Product Specialist for their site.
Regional Subject Matter Expert for Medical Information
- Provide answers for specific, detailed requests related to his/her therapeutic area (TA) in English and/or local language.
- Is accountable for planning, researching and writing scientifically complex, high quality, balanced, scientifically based, consistent and accurate medical information responses for use by internal business partners to answer unsolicited external customer questions and from internal business partners.
- Maintain broad knowledge of medical information resources; able to easily access and expertly integrate data and information from various sources and technologies to address customer needs across regions, functions, and phases of drug development.
- Manage issues and crisis management to his/her TA.
- Is accountable for identifying new ways of doing business and/or replicate best practices with regional/global application to promote consistency and proactively communicates to facilitate widespread adoption.
- Cooperate with key personnel to analyze metrics for applicable TA.
- Maintain and develop product and disease training for Medical Information.
Support for European Medical Information:
- Enable requests to be answered in a timely manner with the lowest cost and effort, through training and quality monitoring of responses to support First Touch Point Resolution.
- Continuously monitor requests and awareness of products, competitors and TA changes/issues in order to identify new topics coming up from the markets, since this may require new/updated standard answers, databases and trainings.
- Responsible for coordinating the development and review of medical information responses with team members, manage expectations and timelines effectively.
- Create enduring materials to maximize medical information dissemination that has broad customer impact.
- Provide formal or informal coaching to others in the function, across geographies, or other
- departments by sharing scientific therapeutic expertise and medical information, give guidance, and
- answer questions across regions, functions and phases of drug development.
- Ensure appropriate resourcing for peer reviews and quality checks.
- Responsible for product training and processes to support Medical Information in answering customer questions.
- Serve as resource to answer questions from Medical Information related to strategy for launch.
- Responsible to provide support for the frontline in answering customer questions according to the business continuity plan.
- Responsible for supporting the implemention of the new organizational structure in Europe.
- Support the operations on Alliances partnership when Medical Information is involved.
- Build/manage relationships with colleagues in the centralized European Medical Information organization.
- Partner with Global Medical Information organization.
- Foster interaction and teamwork with global counterparts and across Medical to ensure successful regional launches and ensure regional needs are incorporated into global work plans.
- Actively participate in the Business Unit TA organization for the region.
- Maintain involvement in external professional/scientific organizations to bring back functional expertise to drive the awareness of Medical Information business and initiatives outside of the company.
Specialist Know How:
- Acquire, develop and maintain extensive know-how related to his/her specialist-matter subject.
- Acquire, develop and maintain extensive know-how related to the therapeutic area of his/her specialist-product(s).
- Keep up-to-date with competitor product knowledge and competitive market position, global developments and changes related to his/her subject matter.
- Expert knowledge of how to analyze and integrate data and information from a broad range of resources and technologies to address complex customer questions in a timely manner.
Additional Responsibilities in case the affiliate delegates Responsible Pharmacist duties:
- Responsible for the delegated Responsible Pharmacist duties on Medinfo activities and local specificities of regulations are taken into account:
- Responsible for compliance with the requirement for information on products aligned with the ethical principles in the Public Health Code
- Ensure compliance of validation processes, ensure that the local specificities of French national regulations are taken into account, or respectively another country’s national regulations.
- Responsible to provide periodic reports to the Responsible Pharmacist and alert him/her as needed.
For further information on this Medical Information Product Specialist role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.