Medical Sales Executive
Job ID: JOB-12559
Medical Sales Executive
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right. This Medical Sales Executive job opportunity located in Galway is a must job to explore
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Medical Customer Accounts function. We are looking for individuals who will support and drive the company’s vision to be the most valued global provider of high quality, competitively priced pharmaceutical products and to provide excellent services and support to our customers.
The Medical Sales Executive works closely with many key departments within the company daily ensuring that the customer’s needs and requirements are fulfilled. In this role you will report into the Medical Sales Team Leader.
- In this role you will be responsible to ensure that all customer’s needs are addressed and fulfilled
- Receive purchase orders from customers and process the order within two working days upon receipt.
- Check pricing, artwork and MOQ prior to order placement
- Request serial numbers for orders that require serialisation
- Send dispatch schedules to Customers every two weeks.
- Liaise with Planning and Production departments to check progress of customer orders.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Freight agents & send collection requests for shipments.
- Inform the companies Logistics department on daily basis of goods to be dispatched.
- Send dispatch emails to customers when goods are ready to ship with all related quality batch documentation.
- Advise customers as soon as information is received if shipments will be delayed.
- Invoicing all product sales in a timely manner.
- Invoicing all re-charge Invoices before end of each month.
- Ensure All Rejects are completed on a weekly basis and followed through to the end of the process
- Follow up with Customers to ensure we are receiving Forecast’s and entering them in Salesforce
- Dossier Invoicing & updating Contracts/Agreements folder as per instructions from Business Development department.
- Participation in Monthly Customer Account meetings.
- Participation in external or internal training as and when required and agreed with Manager.
- Organisational skills, personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritize competing demands are key
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to lead a team and manage diverse personalities and viewpoints.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with others
- Strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer
- Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and ultimate aims of the business is important role-modelling.
- Demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives, and culture of an organization. Professional expertise.
- A strong working knowledge of best practice processes, change management implementation, coaching and mentoring.
- Proven people management capabilities. Ability to motivate a team and collaborate cross-functionally and across geographies
- Demonstrated ability in prioritizing key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance
- Positive and proactive person who is energized by having great responsibility
- Practical, action-orientated approach to managing priorities and teams.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and various computer systems such as Salesforce, Glams, Perito and Q-Pulse
- 3rd level qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Multinational experience (preferable but not essential)
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role, pharmaceutical/healthcare experience would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical GMP Environment; with knowledge of EU GMP and US FDA Guidelines is desirable
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Eadaoin bane on email@example.com or 086-4403724
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Medical Sales Executive
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…