Job ID: JOB-13581
Company & Role:
- World leader delivering digital revolution solutions in the Life Sciences arena are looking for you if you have a specialism as a MES Engineer.
- The MES Engineer will be part of a growing MES team, supporting Electronic Batch Records, Weigh and Dispense and electronic logbooks for the tracking of equipment used.
- Experienced in working across multiple business and functional teams, with a strong focus on delivery and an understanding of agile ways of working.
- Experience with MES applications, as well as a strong technical background in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Provide technical support for MES system users & troubleshoot, resolve MES system issues
What you will bring:
- Hands on experience with requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing processes and systems, including knowledge of automation systems such as Delta-V and Foxboro.
- You will have experience with MES applications, as well as a strong technical background in computer science, software engineering.
Is this you?
Call me on 086 107 0950 or email – email@example.com
I look forward to speaking with you,
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
|mobile||+353 86 107 09 50|
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…