MES Support Engineer
MES Support Engineer
Job ID: JOB-13417
MES Support Engineer, Cork, Site Based
We are a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services.
About the role
The MES Support Engineer will be responsible for implementing SystemMES recipe changes and managing the day to day issues that arise in the support of Electronic Batch Records, Weigh and Dispense and Equipment Management modules on our Emerson Syncade MES solution.
The position will work within a collaborative MES team at a large multi-national Biotech manufacturing facility in Cork and will be required to have excellent communication/interpersonal skills with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Experience of working in a pharmaceutical API manufacturing operation is desirable.
They are expected to be self-motivated and develop an understanding of the business.
- Maintain the incident queue in Service Now and manage & resolve issues as they arise in a timely manner.
- Initiate and implement Change Control activities in accordance with Quality Standards and Practices
- Investigate and troubleshoot problems which occur and determine solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements
- The ability to produce high-quality, well documented configuration that is easily maintainable
- Prioritize support activities in line with project schedules
- Perform testing of new MES recipes and changes
- Generate computer system validation documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
- Follow all relevant Environmental, Health and Safety procedures and assist in incident investigations as required.
- Recognise the importance of the quality control function in pharmaceutical production, the MES Support Engineer should display a high level of integrity in the performance of their work.
- They should be capable of relating well to other people with whom they come in contact, both within and outside of the MES Team
- The role will evolve to require Out Of Hours Support in the future.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience supporting IT applications e.g. troubleshooting, managing incidents and change controls, design documentation, test case development, system & integration testing
- Experience implementing changes for IT applications in a GMP environment would be an advantage
- MES Recipe Authoring experience, knowledge of the Emerson Syncade MES solution would be an advantage but not required.
- Knowledge of programming and Visual Basic with experience in configuration management and deployment of developed code.
- MS SQL server experience would be an advantage
- Past proven experience engaging business users to ensure that appropriate business needs are clearly communicated and delivered at or above expectations
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required, with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally.
- The successful candidate must be a highly motivated individual who is delivery focused and has experience of working successfully across multiple business & functional teams.
For further information on this role please contact Clíona Lawton +353868168298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
MES Support Engineer
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…