Metal Shaft Manufacturing Engineer
Job ID: JOB-13037
You will be responsible for providing engineering support to Manufacturing medical devices in our Galway site. In this role you will be a part of projects like qualifying equipment, engaging with clients to being medical device designs to production.
Our team will help you learn and develop in areas like sustaining engineering, validations, quality, continuous improvement & OPEX. At this company we work with the world’s leading OEMs with over (rough est of the number of lines here) production lines, you will have the opportunity to work with a large variety of processes, high spec technology and automated machines.
They will encourage and foster your professional growth.
- Competitive Base Salary · Up to 5% Bonus · VHI Healthcare for you and any dependents
- Pension Scheme (you contribute 3% the company contributes 5%) ·
- Flexible Hours with an early finish on a Friday ·
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Tuition Reimbursement ·
- Excellent Company Culture
- You will work as part of the production support team to drive product and process improvements by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors
- You will support manufacturing line for technical issues
- Update Manufacturing procedures, specs as required through Engineering Change process
- You will manage your varied tasks to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity
- Be responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques
- Investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost benefit of introduction
- Resolve quality and technical issues such that impact on product supply to customers is minimized
- Maintain high quality and compliance standards in line with Medical Devices manufacturing requirements
- Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role Flexible
- Previous experience in Medical Devices manufacturing open to other highly regulated industries
- You must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and statistics
- Nice to Have o Experience with SolidWorks /AutoCAD would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a dynamic, motivated & flexible approach to work with results-oriented attitude o Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Cleaning, passivation, molding, extrusion and automation experience would be advantageous
For further information on this role in please contact on Shauna Brady on 086-441 0614 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Metal Shaft Manufacturing Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…