Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Method Validation Analyst.
- Execute validation protocols and complete any required supporting documentation.
- Complete additional tasks as required to adhere to compliance or health and safety guidance’s.
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science discipline or relevant work experience
- Competent in HPLC/UPLC and GC techniques
- Good knowledge of ICH guidelines
- Proven experience of working with a range of analytical equipment and laboratory techniques.
- Strong technical writing skills for protocol / report generation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to co-ordinate testing, information sharing across the global network.
- Ability to work on own initiative and systemically troubleshoot ensuring new methods are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible and lead projects assigned to them.
- Relationship Building: establishing excellent working relationships with all functions within the business
- Communication: excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral. Articulate the
- quality requirements in a clear, concise and persuasive manner.
- Planning & Organising: excellent analytical skills. Ability to plan and schedule.
- Decision Making: identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable
- Adaptability; Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints.
- Passion for results: - Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles.
- Receptivity to feedback - Receptive to the ideas of others and welcome and accept constructive feedback, display humility where appropriate.
- Culture fit: Have a people centred approach to their management style whilst upholding the values and ethos of Allergan
Other requirement (i.e. travel)
- Undertake any training or travel that the role may require
Compliance and Integrity
- You will be responsible for conducting your activities on behalf of the company consistent with a high standard of business ethics and in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern our activities
For further information on this Method Validation Analyst role in Mayo please contact Nick Harrison on 086 0468858 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.