Telephone: 086 3073779
Mfg Engineer /Supervisor II
Our client, a medical device company in Clonmel is currently looking to recruit an Mfg Engineer /Supervisor II for their site.
- Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met.
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and Research and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Initiates and completes technical activities leading to new or improved products or process, for current programs, next generation programs and to meet strategic goals and objectives of the company.
- Prepares reports, publishes, and makes presentations to communicate findings.
- Analyzes and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems which require novel and new innovative approaches or a major breakthrough in technology.
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Develops knowledge in a field to become a recognized leader or authority in an area of specialization and applies this knowledge in leadership roles in the company.
- Incorporates business policies and procedures into task completion.
- Understands the business needs of the company, and has knowledge of the customer needs of our business.
- Understands the business cycle and foresight of emerging technologies trends.
- Cultivates internal and external network of resources to complete tasks.
- Serves has a resource in the selection orientation and training of new engineers and employees.
- May lead a project team, determining goals and objectives for the projects. M
- entors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance.
- Interacts cross functionally and with internal and external customers.
- Serves as a consultant for engineering or scientific interpretations and advice on significant matters.
- Acts as a spokesperson to customers on business unit current and future capabilities.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- A developing professional.
- Working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices.
- General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General understanding of business unit/group function.
- Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action.
- Has knowledge of alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the business or technological environment.
Planning and Organization:
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making:
- Works under general direction regarding the progress of projects and special assignments.
- May seek guidance in resolving problems, interpretating established policies, procedures and practices.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment.
Business Relationships and Project Management:
- Cultivates a wide range of internal business relationships and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
- May lead a project team of small to moderate scope.
For further information on this Mfg Engineer /Supervisor II role in Clonmel please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.