Our client requires an experienced Microbiologist who has knowledge and skills in providing leadership and qualifying aseptic cleanroom. The successful candidate must have experience in bio contamination control strategies and risk assessments and must have experience working in aseptic cleanroom environments, clean gases and water.
- Ownership of the Environmental Monitoring Program and any associated risk assessments.
- Providing support in relation to sterilisation processes, including aseptic processes
- Preparation and review of Laboratory procedures, specifications, protocols & reports
- Being the point of contact/liaison with contract microbiology laboratories and global micro team
- Supporting Laboratory testing per SOP, applicable regulations and cGMP
- Leading/supporting microbiological related investigations as required.
- Participating in technical audits as required
- Supporting Laboratory colleagues on a day to day basis and other departments as requested by Laboratory Manager
- Supporting preparation for regulatory audits/visits and being an SME for microbiology.
- Other duties, as requested by the manager
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree in Microbiology or relevant discipline is required
- A minimum of 5 years? experience including a minimum of 2 years in a senior/leadership micro role
- Proven ability to support NPD teams to ensure milestones are met, while ensuring strategy is developed to meet business needs in a compliant manner
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Energetic and personable, organized, self-motivated, and capable of working independently, and as part of closely knit teams
- Strong report-writing and verbal communication skills
- Innovation and creativity skills; demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for
For further information on this Microbiologist role in Tipperary please contact Cliona O?Malley on 091 730022/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval