Our client a pharmaceutical company in Cork is looking to recruit a Microbiologist for their site.
- Generating site trends (utilities) and annual reports while supporting the identification of appropriate corrective and preventative actions.
- Supporting the delivery of aseptic technique training to site.
- Act a QC micro liaison with Operations, supporting Plant Microbiologist with process related investigations.
- Provide technical troubleshooting support during site failure and lab investigations.
- Provide QC representation on the Critical Utilities Team.
- Provide internal & external technical troubleshooting of QC Microbiology testing methodologies and techniques.
- Collating and reviewing of QC related data used to support regulatory filings in addition to addressing any requests for information from health authorities.
- Ensuring that our microbiological testing strategy is consistent with GMP requirements (Annex 1 & Annex 2 EU GMP) and company requirements as per Platform.
- Support the deployment of rapid micro techniques & new emerging technologies that may be applied in QC.
- Provide internal & external support during audits to QC and OPS.
- Ensuring that the design and qualification of QC testing is performed according to GMP requirements.
- Ensuring that activities are carried out in compliance with cGMP and company quality standards. Understanding and supporting current regulatory trends and future testing requirements and participating in relevant internal and external QC related audits.
Educational Qualification Preferences & Experience
- An MSc or BSc in Microbiology or related Scientific discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience within a regulated biologics or pharmaceutical industry with a preference for candidates with prior Process & QC Microbiology experience.
For further information on this Process Microbiologist role in Cork please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.