Job ID: JOB-11830
My client, is a leading medical device company with sites around the world. They are now recruiting a microbiologist to join their team at the Cork site on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Microbiologist I role is to perform testing and training of work colleague’s within the Microbiology Laboratory to ensure that all testing is carried out in accordance with GMP. Provide the first point of contact on technical issues, GMP and trouble shooting. Designee for Laboratory Supervisor as required, by overseeing the day to day operation of the Microbiology Laboratory.
- Primary Commitment to patient safety and product Quality and the delivery of key Quality and Performance Objectives.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in Microbiology to cGMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA, TUV & DEKRA).
- Provide expertise to support functions on Microbiology related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, microbiological impact of product/process changes, product endotoxin, product Bioburden).
- Co-ordinate and train to ensure a high Quality and Compliance awareness in the Laboratory.
- Ensure compliance to all Laboratory and relevant plant wide procedures and practises.
- Prepare for and participate in audits.
- Daily review and approval of Laboratory data and documentation.
- Co-ordinate and or perform validations of new products.
- Provide leadership to Technician I & II roles and maintain safety awareness in the Laboratory.
- Attend and represent Microbiology at meetings and project teams.
- In conjunction with the Laboratory Supervisor ensure a cost effective and efficient service is provided.
- Schedule testing as required and in the absence of the Supervisor oversee the day to day operation of the lab. Requirements:
- Third level qualification in Microbiology or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within regulated manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally to solve problems
For further information on this Microbiologist role in Cork please contact Emma Griffin on 0860334325 or at email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…