Telephone: 086 1070950
MIS Support Technician
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an MIS Support Technician for their site.
- This position performs various installation and maintenance tasks with regards to the Network and Telecommunications systems.
- This position answers incoming calls from employees and solves day-to-day, routine inquiries and routes complex calls to appropriate IT technicians, network administrators and developers.
- Maintain and ensure software patches and updates meet the latest company standards for all computers, laptops, printers, iPads, iPhones and wireless devices.
- Install, configure and maintain telephones, computers, laptops, printers, iPads, wireless devices and cell/mobiles.
- Create and manage voice mail accounts and phone extensions.
- Assists MIS support staff in all hardware and software roll outs.
- Adheres to all IT related policies and procedures.
- Manages Endpoints via AV Management Console
- Maintains helpdesk ticketing system for EMEA ticket queue
- Provides Audio-visual support
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required
- Certificate or Diploma in a related discipline is desirable.
- One to three years’ work related experience.
- Excellent PC skills including standard offices packages as well as ability to understand and learn customised computer software programmes.
For further information on this MIS Support Technician role in Galway please contact Karl Lippett on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.