Module Build Assembler
Job ID: JOB-12672
Module Build Assembler
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
Role and responsibilities
As a module build assembler, your job mission is to assemble, adjust, test and deliver the company’s products or (sub)systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
In your daily job, you will:
- Know and work according to the actual processes and the associated work instructions
- Work effectively and efficiently to complete the assigned work packages within the shift
- Organize your own work in such a manner that it ensures day-to-day progress, output and quality
- Investigate and take care that disturbances will be resolved and prevent similar occurrences in the future.
- Keep all required administration updated/complete
- Ensure a work environment that meets 5+1Sinternal audit standard
Education and experience
- A vocational (MBO) degree or bachelor’s degree in electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering
- Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- You are a pro-active, flexible team player eager to learn and expand skills
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
Diversity & Inclusion
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving forces in the success of our company.
This company is known for its lithography systems – machines that combine state-of-the-art optics with cutting-edge laser technology and powerful mechatronics modules. The TWINSCAN Factory (TF) is responsible for the production of the client’s lithography systems including planning and logistics. A place where we strive to be the role model Lean Factory where quality comes first but where safety goes before all.
Within this sector, the department Module Build (MB) is responsible for the production and qualification of modules for the Lithography Systems. These systems are built and delivered to customer requirements, in time and at the right quality. To reach these goals we use the full capability and knowledge of our employees empowering them to excel in their jobs, work as a team and improve every day.
High-quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build.
As a module build assembler, you will work in the 2-shifts schedule in a cleanroom.
2-shifts + weekend:
- Morning shift: 06:30 – 15:30
- Evening shift: 15:00 – 00:00 hours;
- Weekends once a month from 07:00 – 16:00 hours
For more information on this Module Build Assembler role in The Netherlands please contact Shannon McCrossan on 086-816-8273 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12718 Senior Supply Chain Planner We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12646 Quality Team Lead Take a look at this excellent opportunity with our…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12619 Packaging Engineering Manager Permanent position Galway Exciting new role for a Packaging Engineering Manager to join one of…