Our client a leading medical device company located in Galway is recruiting for a Moulding PD Engineer. In the Process Development Department, the focus is on designing and developing cutting edge equipment and processes for medical devices in this company. The Engineers are directly involved in the development of innovative processes and products to deliver products for use in medical procedures.
- Contribute to and partner with PDP functions to define, execute and deliver on NPD requirements.
- Play a lead role in innovation and be responsible for leading development & optimization of new Moulding manufacturing concepts and technologies.
- Provide solutions to complex technical problems associated with moulding processes and equipment using problem solving techniques and methodologies.
- Lead Process Development, Process Characterization and Process Qualification to support new product introduction from a moulding perspective.
- Experienced in mould design with the ability to identify and address any key issues or challenges with the design prior to manufacturing the mould.
- Experienced in identifying key process inputs to ensure that key outputs are achieved during validation activities.
- Ability to run & troubleshoot moulding machines.
- Experience with Equipment introduction and validation and associated documentation.
- Experience in statistical analysis – Minitab.
- Knowledge of MSA’s – execution and documentation
- You will design, develop and progress a process from concept phase into commercialization phase. You will utilize functional excellence in process development including DRM, MOS, Process Characterization, Equipment Development, Project Management, COS and Six Sigma.
- Bachelors/Master’s level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline
- Desirably 5 years’ medical device technology experience in a comparable role.
- A dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional, cross-site teams.
- Experienced with moulding design and a good understanding of the product and process development. Excellent organizational, presentation and project management skills are essential.
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Anna McGowan on 0864467369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.