Telephone: 087 4108620
Moulding Team Leader
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Moulding Team Leader for their site.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Press set up and general maintenance.
- Problem solving technical issues and daily technical trouble shooting using a structured approach.
- Participate in Improvement teams.
- Lead team to ensure a Quality culture is developed
- Report tooling problems to the mould maintenance department.
- Responsible for the working conditions of all machinery in Moulding.
- Update all production information and communicate issues to other teams and management as deemed appropriate
- Carry out any Inspection activity as defined in the Operating Procedures.
- Efficiency of equipment performance in the Shift.
- Ensure the moulding machines are continuously supplied with the correct plastic materials
- As required define specific mould/press set up conditions.
- As required define Specific Work Practices.
- Work on a 4 cycle shift pattern
- Competency in driving Fork Lifts
- People management of all those that are on shift
- Ensure compliance to the Health and Safety, Quality Environmental and Energy Management systems
- Performs other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualification and Other Skills:
- Polymer technology/ Mechanical Engineering /Plastics Engineering course with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Must have a very good knowledge of Injection Mould tooling and design
- Experience with multi-cavity moulds and hot runner systems a plus.
- Should have a good knowledge of the principles of 5S, SMED, and Kaizen
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Strong team player, self-motivated.
- Excellent problem skills with attention to detail.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all of the different automation systems.
For further information on this Moulding Team Leader role in Galway please contact Edel Kelly on 087 4108620 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.