Telephone: 086 1070950
Native Software Engineer
Our client, a technology company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Native Software Engineer for their site.
- This job involves the development of custom applications for a variety of development platforms (Windows, Android, iOS, Linux) both for customers and R&D purposes.
- The candidate will work as part of a core R&D team, and will work closely with the research engineers.
- The candidate will have to integrate the company’s embedded libraries into different applications.
- The candidate will need to infer the Neural Network architectures into C or C++ libraries.
- The candidate will have to respond to customers' requests, provide support and assistance or travel to support the customer on site if necessary.
- Develop applications for different platforms by integrating the company’s embedded libraries
- Develop custom applications for different platforms and gaming engines for R&D purposes
- Port the existing code for different devices and environments.
- Integrate company’s solution into devices.
- Test and optimize the code for performance.
- Debugging, assisting in fixing bugs and finding bottlenecks in existing solutions.
- Participate in designing of new solutions.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Good Android + Native development skills
- Good knowledge of Gaming Engines such as Unity and Steam, Mesh and 3D Scene generation.
- Good knowledge of C++ / C, Java and Python.
- Experience with Machine Learning development tools
- Fluent English.
- Comfortable with using Windows as primary development and office platform.
- Experience with image processing is a primarily advantage. Including algorithm development and optimization.
- Experience with GPU/parallel (OpenGL, OpenCL…) and vectorial/SIMD (NEON, SSE…) programming is a big advantage.
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and tools (RVCT, DS5, etc).
- Knowledge of embedded OS (e.g. one of uTron, ThreadX, etc).
For further information on this Native Software Engineer role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 1070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval