My Client a leading Medical Device Multinational are looking to attract a New Product Introduction Coordinator to join their Master Data Team. The successful candidate will play a critical role in the introduction of new products into the organisation. He/she will liaise closely with Business Units, Other Shared Service Organisations in the Philippines and Orlando and other stakeholders to project manage new products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the New Product Introduction (NPI) process for AIL from initial contact through the launch process until Product is released for sale. Ensure approvals from required functions such as Marketing, QA, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Planning, Logistics, Freight, Customer Services, Technical Services etc. are in place prior to release.
- Manage SKU deactivation process across the Functions
- Ensure that products are scoped and delivered in a way that supports the company’s sales and margin objectives
- Provide written agenda and update on actions for all open NPIs at least 24 hours in advance of weekly meeting with all stakeholders
- Chair and manage weekly NPI meetings and share agreed actions to all stakeholders post the meeting
- Manage NPI Mailbox on daily basis and ensure queries are responded to within 24 hours (SLA)
- Manage NPIs through Agile and ensure all documents and approvals are loaded
- Publish and develop NPI KPIs/reports as required by BUs and MD Manager on a monthly and weekly basis
- Coordinate with Master Data Materials team members in ensuring the right setups by Sales Org and Plant and all required data is present prior to setup and are setup in time.
- Review NPI process for continuous improvement to meet regulatory, functional and business needs.
- Work with other Global Shared Service entities & other stakeholders to coordinate global launches as required
- Manage NPI for all projects where new SKUs are required on controlled Entities
- Review and update the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions to ensure their accuracy reflects the day-to-day business process.
- Manage QI/CAPAs arising from the NPI process to required time lines.
- Work with MD Manager and Manila Team Lead to identify and transfer any admin tasks that can be supported by the Philippines Master Data team.
- Provide support to Master Data team as and when requested by MD Manager
- Experienced in product / project management, Able to give evidence of successfully delivering to agreed timescales and scope
- Highly organized, solution-focused and creative with a strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail, high level of accuracy and an ability to understand and maintain processes and systems
- Confident communicator, able to work well with people from all levels of the business
- Flexible and good humored under pressure; a great team player, able to work with a diverse team
- Strong IT skills and competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong understanding of Regulation/GMP around Medical device industry.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and work to resolve with stakeholders across functions
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative, motivated, self-starter and Team player.
- Display excellent collaborative skills
- Desire to acquire further knowledge and to understand the business.
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbally and written
- Excellent admin and IT skills, proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The successful candidate must have 2-3 years relevant experience within a similar role in the Pharma/Medical Device industry with a multinational background across multiple locations.
- Experience of SAP or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Able to work own initiative to understand and summarise what marketing and commercial requestors require
- Strong computer skills especially MS Office
For further information on this role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval