New Product Introduction Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-11934
New Product Introduction Engineer II
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This NPI job opportunity located in Spiddal, Galway, is one of those stand out positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
As a member of the New Product Introduction Team the NPI Engineer will lead New Product Introduction (NPI) and Product Development (PD) projects. This will include, but not limited to Group meetings/calls in order to provide regular updates to all Teams on project activities, milestones and status.
- Lead the execution of the following NPI and PD activities:
– Supporting the Introduction of ISO56000, Innovation Management Standard
– Design & Development of New Products through the Customers design process.
– Prototyping and Testing concept and initial Engineering builds.
– Design Verification and Validation including development of test protocols & and reports.
– Risk Assessment and Risk Management as per ISO13485.
-Identify the requirements for new Technologies to support robust products and processes.
– Test Method & Process Development using statistical tools (R&R, DOE, Equivalence Tests).
– Clearly defined processes documented in standard work instructions.
– Process Verification and Validation for release of products for commercialisation.
- Project Management and Execution of assigned projects spanning from concept to commercialisations including budgeting, prioritisation, resource management, status/stakeholder management and external communication
- Scope & define new Technology User Requirements required to support the implementation of new projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly Effective and articulate communication skills with an ability to convey and link with people at all levels of the organisation.
- An ability to work cross functionally as this role requires interaction with different functions across the Group.
- Demonstrates a behaviour of high performance and creates an environment of high engagement within the NPI Team.
- Project Management of NPI & PD projects using appropriate methods and tools. (e.g. PMBOK, Agile)
- Six Sigma – lead problem solving and process improvement projects of medium to high complexity.
- Proficient and proven experience of Product and Process Validation.
NFQ Level 8 or higher in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Bio-Medical) is preferred,. Other qualification in Project Management and Six Sigma will be a distinct advantage.
Process experience in Grinding, Moulding, EDM and/or Laser processes – Distinct Advantage.
For further information on this role please contact Brian Walsh – 0860449371 – Engineering@Hero.ie
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…