Our client, a company in Cork who supply industrial equipment is currently looking to recruit an Accountant for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- Responsible for month end Reports, detailed stock reports and updating stock reports for SMS/SWO/NSI/STRAT and detailed aged stock report by date
- Manage all cut off reports for debtors, creditors, intake reports, sales orders, unbilled quotes and margins,
- Prepare and update system with closing exchange rates
- Conduct monthly stock reports and verify with departments re Skid/ Fabrication
- Analyse and Update Monthly Sales KPI reports/ product
- Prepare P30 returns, Interstat, Views, Bi Monthly Vat Return
- Collect, analyse and summarize account information / budget on cognos
- Management accounts
- Send Customer Statements monthly
- Run, develop and create weekly KPI reports for Cork and UK as required, weekly stock reports, weekly quote reports
- Manage the set-up of new customer accounts, verify terms and conditions, completion of customer / supplier requests and questionnaires and ensure credit application form is completed along with verify of a credit check.
- Conduct trade references for small companies
- Support budgeting / cost analysis of new build
- Administration of invoices and Customer Statements such as verify outbound sales invoices, send by email, post as appropriate and launch onto supplier portal as required.
- Responsible for invoice queries and printing of bank statements as required
- Posting of receipts, payments on Intact
- Follow up on debtors to manage overdue amounts
- Record any updates from customers
- Develop periodic reports for engineers
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
What Do I Need
- Proven working experience as an accountant in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Preferably Advanced degree in Accounting
- CPA or CMA preferred
- You must be a people person who has good communication skills, good attention to detail, and use of initiative.
- Multi-tasking is a must as well
For further information on this role please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.