NPD Manufacturing Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11839
NPD Manufacturing Engineer Duties/Responsibilities:
- Lead NPD Manufacturing project tasks from product initial concept to Release to Sales to deliver Patient focused Product enhancements.
- Early design stage involvement will include working with R&D and supply chain on supplier selection and qualification plans.
- Completing product and process changes through Process characterization, process validation, change control and documentation updates.
- Later design stage involvement will collaborate with Regulatory, Commercial and Production to prepare for regional registration and release to sales with the creation of BOM’s, labels and Manufacturing documentation.
- Troubleshooting with cross functional teams including Quality Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D.
- Identification of product / process improvement opportunities through design stage gate review activities.
- Evaluate proposed changes to equipment / processes / components in relation to the impact on product quality, safety, stability, performance, or waste technology.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- Level 8 qualification in Engineering, Technology or Science with minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Microsoft Package skills – MS Word, Excel, Project etc.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…