Job ID: JOB-11328
New Product Introduction Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently recruiting for a New Product Introduction (NPI) Engineer to join their team. As a member of the NPI Team the NPI Engineer will lead NPI and Product Development (PD) projects. This will include, but not limited to Group meetings/calls in order to provide regular updates to all Teams on project activities, milestones and status.
Lead the execution of the following NPI and PD activities:
- Supporting the Introduction of ISO56000, Innovation Management Standard.
- Execution of initiated projects within the Freudenberg Medical Group.
- Design & Development of New Products through the Customers design process.
- Prototyping and Testing concept and initial Engineering builds.
- Design Verification and Validation including development of test protocols & and reports.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management as per ISO13485.
- Identify the requirements for new Technologies to support robust products and processes.
- Test Method & Process Development using statistical tools (R&R, DOE, Equivalence Tests).
- Clearly defined processes documented in standard work instructions.
- Process Verification and Validation for release of products for commercialisation.
Project Management and Execution of assigned projects spanning from concept to commercialisations including budgeting, prioritisation, resource management, status/stakeholder management and external communication
Scope & define new Technology User Requirements required to support the implementation of new projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly Effective and articulate communication skills with an ability to convey and link with people at all levels of the organisation.
- An ability to work cross functionally as this role requires interaction with different functions across the Group.
- Demonstrates a behaviour of high performance and creates an environment of high engagement within the NPI Team.
- Project Management of NPI & PD projects using appropriate methods and tools. (e.g. PMBOK, Agile)
- Six Sigma – lead problem solving and process improvement projects of medium to high complexity.
- Proficient and proven experience of Product and Process Validation.
NFQ Level 8 or higher in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Bio-Medical) is preferred. Other qualification in Project Management, Six Sigma and People Management will be a distinct advantage.
For further information on this NPI Engineer role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…