NPI Engineer II
Job ID: JOB-13176
NPI Engineer II
- Lead the execution of the following NPI and PD activities:
- Supporting the Introduction of ISO56000, Innovation Management Standard.
- Design & Development of New Products through the Customer’s design process.
- Prototyping and Testing concept and initial Engineering builds.
- Design Verification and Validation including the development of test protocols & and reports.
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management as per ISO13485.
- Identify the requirements for new Technologies to support robust products and processes.
- Test Method & Process Development using statistical tools (R&R, DOE, Equivalence Tests).
- Clearly defined processes documented in standard work instructions.
- Process Verification and Validation for the release of products for commercialisation.
- Project Management and Execution of assigned projects spanning from concept to commercialisations including budgeting, prioritisation, resource management, status/stakeholder management, and external communication
- Scope & define new Technology User Requirements required to support the implementation of new projects.
- NFQ Level 8 or higher in a Technical Discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, or Bio-Medical) is preferred, with 3 – 4 years of Medical Device Experience.
- Project Management and/or Six Sigma Qualification – Highly Desirable.
- Process experience in Grinding, Moulding, EDM, and/or Laser processes – Distinct Advantage.
- Highly Effective and articulate communication skills with an ability to convey and link with people at all levels of the organisation.
- An ability to work cross-functionally as this role requires interaction with different functions across the Group.
- Demonstrates behavior of high performance and creates an environment of high engagement within the NPI Team.
- Project Management of NPI & PD projects using appropriate methods and tools. (e.g. PMBOK, Agile PM Methods)
- Six Sigma – lead problem-solving and process improvement projects of medium to high complexity.
- Proficient and proven experience in Product and Process Validation.
For further information on this role please contact Dominic Courtney at 086 839 5533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards and contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…