Our client, a med device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an NPI Process Engineer for their site on 12month rolling contract basis.
Would you like to work in the top 10 most advanced factories worldwide for embedding New Technology as voted by The World Economic Forum? We are also shortlisted for the 2018 Research Innovation Awards by the Royal Irish Academy.
- Innovative ‘fail fast’ environment
- Strong team environment
- Exposure to leading technology
- Travel opportunities
- Remote working where suitable
- Flexible on-site hours (Half day on Fridays)
- Spend up to 10% of your time on other initiatives – e.g. CSR, CPD, Environmental, etc.
You will lead project teams at the Cork Innovation Centre that will drive design for manufacturability with our design team and develop a manufacturing process which are chartered to launch a series of products from 2020 to 2025.
- Process development and value engineering including PFMEA
- Process Characterisation
- Process Qualification/Validation
- Planning of key deliverables into action plans with the help of the Project Manager
- Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your process / technology
- Participate in DFM reviews with Design Team to minimize lifecycle cost
- Minimise Environmental and Health & Safety effects of your work
- Adhere to the company’s procedures as detailed in the SOP manual
- Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions
- All other duties as directed by direct manager
- Third level degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Production Engineering or similar discipline.
- 1-3 years’ experience in product / process development with Class II / III medical devices or another regulated environment.
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques (A3, 8D, TRIZ or equivalent).
- Certified Project Management qualifications (IPMA or similar)
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems and medical device directive (ISO13485, MDD and FDA CFR 820) and other pertinent Design Control requirements.
- Certified Six Sigma qualifications.
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
For further information on this NPI Engineer – Contract role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval