NPI Process Engineer in Cork
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a NPI Process Engineer for their site.
Summary of the NPI Process Engineer in Cork:
- Lead the introduction of new products to Manufacturing
- Manage/Co-Ordinate Multi-Disciplinary Team for NPI
- Management of the customer data
- Provide a single technical point of contact for the customer on all Quality and Engineering issues.
- Provide feedback and/or root cause analysis for problems encountered during NPI builds
Responsibilities of the NPI Process Engineer:
- Introduction of new products in a high volume production environment
- Control of all customer documentation, including BOM, AML and component drawings
- ECO Implementation
- Development and control of all assembly documentation for a product range
- Manage/coordinate multi discipline project team
- Technical point of contact for customer issues
- Generation of reports required by both management and customers
- Schedule and run NPI meetings
- Identification of process / product related problems during NPI builds
- Driving solutions to the identified problems both internally and with the customer.
- Support customer visits as required
Essential Requirements for the NPI Process Engineer:
- Degree in a related Engineering discipline (production, process mechanical…)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume electronic manufacturing / similar environment.
- Good communication and influencing skills are essential
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and internal personnel at all levels.
- Previous experience in new product introduction
- Excellent PC skills especially MS-Excel
- Some travel may be required
- Experience with Fuji SMT P&P equipment (NXT, CP, IP, FujiFlexa etc.)
- Experience with other electronic assembly processes such as wave/selective soldering, press fit, screen print etc.
- Experience with operational software systems (Oracle, Agile, Aegis…)
- 6-sigma green belt
For further information on this NPI Process Engineer role in Cork please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval