Telephone: 086 3073779
NPI Product Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an NPI Product Engineer for their site.
- Introduction of new products in a high volume production environment
- Control of all customer documentation, including BOM, AML and component drawings
- ECO Implementation
- Development and control of all assembly documentation for a product range
- Manage/coordinate multi discipline project team
- Technical point of contact for customer issues
- Generation of reports required by both management and customers
- Schedule and run NPI meetings
- Identification of process / product related problems during NPI builds
- Driving solutions to the identified problems both internally and with the customer.
- Support customer visits as required
- Degree in a related Engineering discipline (production, process mechanical…)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a high volume electronic manufacturing / similar environment.
- Good communication and influencing skills are essential
- Ability to effectively present information to customers and internal personnel at all levels.
- Previous experience in new product introduction
- Excellent PC skills especially MS-Excel
- Some travel may be requi
- Experience with Fuji SMT P&P equipment (NXT, CP, IP, FujiFlexa etc.)
- Experience with other electronic assembly processes such as wave/selective soldering, press fit, screen print etc.
- Experience with operational software systems (Oracle, Agile, Aegis…)
- 6-sigma green belt
For further information on this NPI Product Engineer role in Cork please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 086 3073779 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.