Telephone: 086 0449371
O2C Accounts Receivable Associate (Any European language preferred)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a O2C Accounts Receivable Associate (Any European language preferred) for their site.
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customer master data
- Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager
- Analyse customer aging through FSCM in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Enter customer disputes in FSCM
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in English language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
For further information on this O2C Accounts Receivable Associate (Any European language preferred) role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.