O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst (French)
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst (French) for their site.
Why this role
- Join a leading pharmacutical in Cork
- Fun social events and onsite facilities
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Fast career progression
What will I be doing
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate (market) process owners on financial assessment & payment behaviours
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with Affiliate CFO's and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation and management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO's.
What do I need
- University Degree in Accounting or Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash work stream with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in French language for role
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- To translate the information into meaningful understandings that are directly applicable to any project assigned
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
For further information on this O2C Accounts Receivable Analyst (French) role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 0860449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval