Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee - new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
- Controlling inventory interfaces with Local Service provider.
- Reconciling SAP with Local Service providers inventory levels.
- Tracking, managing and resolving Tier 2 disputes and route to local affiliates when required.
- Interacting with local quality department.
- Supporting operational metrics and SLA reporting.
- Liaising with internal contacts including Finance, Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Liaising with external partners including logistic service providers.
- Acting as a power user for O2C Supply Chain Management.
- Proposing/implementing standardization for SCM processes.
- Managing all replenishment activities including Purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders.
- Building/maintaining a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market.
- Leading and assisting O2C Management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Controlling issues and providing solutions to customers/management.
- Resolving and or escalating issues raised including those raised by team members.
- Mentoring and provide coaching support to associate team members.
- Running inventory reports and propose actions, both scrapping and rebalancing.
- Running interfaces with LSP and ensure orders have been integrated in SAP.
- Providing input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders.
- Supporting organisational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes.
- Participating in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Understanding and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensuring adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders.
- Ensuring all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrating compliance into daily activities.
- Complying with any corrective actions.
- Cooperating with investigations, monitoring and audits.
What do I need?
- Fluency in Italian is essential.
- Graduate with 2 years' relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Strong learning ability.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Strong time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy.
For further information on this O2C Analyst role in Cork please contact Aisling on 091 730022 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie