Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an O2C Analyst for their site.
- The role will support posting of FI documents for Z1 (Pharma & Elanco) along with Z2 support where needed.
- The primary aspect of the role is tasked to act in a production support manner as well as looking at the business process and finding solutions to make it more efficient and customer friendly. BPKC will also support FI from an issue resolution perspective if the level 1 support from the FI Billing Analyst cannot resolve queries raised.
- Production support will involve working with the GBS and affiliate teams on issue resolution on the business process and the technical infrastructure that support this. Any solutions / changes brought forward would also have to be applicable to Z3 and Latin America.
On-going process improvement:
- Responsible for ownership of SOPs and other process documentation related to changes
- Ensure that process decisions are coordinated across the GBS centres to deliver process improvement / efficiencies
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & another European language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external BPO team members
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, and LSP team members to build effective working relationships
- Coaching and mentoring the O2C Order Management Associates
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience with the GBS
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of the lines within the market
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global O2C team to drive improvements for processes
For further information on this O2C Analyst role in Cork please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.