Telephone: 086 0449371
O2C Analyst AR
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an O2C Analyst AR for their site.
- Responsibilities An AR Analyst has direct responsibility for the Credit Management of their Affiliate customers.
- This includes analysing the financial statements of their customers with the objective to assign credit limits while adhering to strict compliance procedures.
- The main objective is to reduce the risk of financial loss to the Company.
- An AR analyst has direct responsibility for the collection, tracking and reporting of AR balances.
- Provide credit line recommendations to Affiliate (market) process owners on financial assessment & payment behaviours
- Execute sales order credit release
- Support standard customer collection activities
- Liaising with Affiliate CFO’s and Credit Insurance provider, regarding credit lines and orders release approvals
- Comply with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) & Business control requirements & ensure adherence to Global, Regional & Local policies
- Monthly Aged Debt review analysis, presentation and management
- Quarterly Credit Committee data preparation & presentation for Global Treasury and Affiliates CFO’s.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree in Accounting/Business
- Demonstrated knowledge of Order to Cash work stream with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in English language for role is a requirement, additional European language is an advantage
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving skills
- To be able to translate business goals into specific objectives, and specific objectives into detailed needs
- To translate the information into meaningful understandings that are directly applicable to any project assigned
- Ability to demonstrate process improvement skills
- To be able to compare solution options, and evaluate how well they meet a particular need
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with various levels of personnel in the Financial Organization, Affiliate Organization, customers, third party providers, and external auditors
- Gather information efficiently and recommend solutions persuasively
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
For further information on this O2C Analyst AR role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.