French Speaking O2C Export Analyst
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an O2C Analyst Export with French for their site.
Why This Role
- Fun place to work
- Fast career progression
- Competitve salary and benefits
- Fun social events
- Multi cultural environment
- Leading pharmacutical in Cork
What Will I Be Doing
- Place orders timely and accurately. Follow through until fulfilment.
- Know the SAP transactions to perform the daily operations. Need minimal support.
- Understand the financial processes; month-end closing, accruals etc...and perform the tasks in a timely manner. Ensure proper period-end closings. Understand the basics of accruals.
- Be able to manage straightforward documentary credits.
- Understand and follow all the procedures applicable to one's area
- Comply with established GMP/financial policies and SOPs.
- Ensure that the working procedures are in place and up-to-date. Communicate and enforce internal policies and procedures with the suppliers.
- Understand and apply the basics of export business; tenders, ICC, Incoterms, bid and performance bonds etc.
- Identify the drivers behind credit blocks. Take the appropriate actions. Own the customer account reconciliations. Be accountable for timely collection.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consignment stocks, supported by forecasts. Monitor them regularly and escalate abnormal situations.
- Identify customer requirements & new opportunities. Respond to internal/external customer feedbacks and improvement opportunities.
- Understand market trends/challenges and customer position in the market.
- Understand customer and market specifics, assist on standard business issues.
- Lead small-scale projects based on set objectives. Identify required resources and be able to justify the needs. Set project plan/objectives. Work with supervisor on setting an action plan to achieve the objectives.
- Contribute to Kaizen/6-sigma projects.
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits
What Do I Need
- Fluency in French required
- 3rd level degree and Procurement & Supply Chain management specialisation desirable
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a global multi-cultural environment
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient at high level with Microsoft Office software
- SAP experience an advantage
- SCM functionality is highly preferable
- Compliance and controls particularly SOX experience a distinct advantage
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval