Telephone: 021 2066287
O2C Analyst French
A leading multinational organisation in the pharmaceutical sector are recruiting O2C Analyst for their site in Cork
What will I be doing
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
- Processing Orders
- Manage Orders and Prioritization
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 1 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Liaise with internal contacts
- Act as a power user for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting
- Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox Controls
- New hire training and coaching of Associates
- Support Business Improvement Projects
- Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
- May lead small to medium Projects
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved
- Continuously looks for ways to improve service levels for customers and stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for
- Drive for results and ensure best practices are in place to achieve highest standards
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes.
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
What do I need
- University Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Experience with Reporting / Analysis
- Fluency in French is essential.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- SAP Experience
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines and multiple priorities
- Good time management skills.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service skills
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests
For further information on this O2C Analyst role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval