Telephone: 021 2066287
O2C Analyst- Spanish
Our client, a financial services company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a O2C Analyst- Spanish for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- Monitor and resolve order and sales interface issues
- Liaise between customers and affiliate to resolve dispute cases.
- Processing Orders
- Manage Orders and Prioritization
- Manage, track and resolve Tier 1 Disputes and route to local affiliates when required
- Liaise with internal contacts including Supply Chain, Accounts Receivables and General Accounting.
- Act as a power user for O2C Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Propose and implement Standardization for Customer Service and Order Management processes
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Order Management Reporting (Order Entry & Dispute Trends)
- Review of Daily / Weekly / Monthly Business & Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) Controls
- New hire training
- Coaching of Associates (Call Quality, SAP Process Knowledge)
- Support Business Improvement Projects / initiatives
- Ensure Process Knowledge Documentation is relevant and up to date
- May lead small to medium Projects
- Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Provide input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organizational changes.
- Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or meeting volume variances.
- Providing training to the business areas that support the processes. e.g. basic required training, or to improve efficiency of the processes
- Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Information or customer service environment.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Ensure adherence to all document retention requirements in line with Lilly Global Record Retention Schedule and any applicable local legal requirements, including filing, storing, archiving, and destroying documents at the end of the record retention period
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- University Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
- Experience with Reporting / Analysis
- Fluency in Spanish is essential.
- Additional Skills/Preferences
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc...)
- Responds to and anticipates customer needs, and handle standard and non-standard requests within Guidelines and Policies
For further information on this O2C Analyst- Spanish role in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval