Telephone: 021-2066287 / 0860462367
O2C Analyst ? Supply Chain
Who are the client?
A leading blue-chip multinational in Cork are currently undergoing expansion and have a number of opportunities for ambitious, motivated team players. Large on-site canteen with a very active sports and social committee ? new employees are made to feel extremely welcome. Multiple language speakers from all over Europe add to the local culture of the site.
What?s opportunities are available to me?
The client provides excellent training programmes and with very strong career progression opportunities. Many internal employees frequently move to new opportunities. It truly is an organisation where you have control over your career.
What will I be doing?
- Following and understanding all compliance policies, laws, regulations, etc.
- Adhering to Anti-Corruption compliance requirements when interacting with stakeholders
- Ensuring all operational controls are completed to level required and within agreed timeframe.
- Cooperating with investigations, monitoring and auditing and complying with any corrective actions
- Control inventory movements and reconciling SAP with inventory levels.
- Running inventory reports and proposing actions
- Managing, tracking and resolving Tier 2 disputes and routing to local affiliates when required
- Efficiently liaising with other areas of the business
- Supporting operational metrics and SLA reporting
- Proposing and implementing standardisation for Supply Chain Management processes
- Managing all replenishment activities including purchase order requests and communication with all stakeholders
- Building and maintaining a strong knowledge of the organisations product lines within market
- Leading & assisting O2C management to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Pro-actively taking accountability and control of issues and provide solutions to customer/management
- Resolving and escalating issues raised including those raised by team members
- Mentoring and providing coaching support to associate team members
- Creating, promoting and maintaining operational excellence.
- Providing input and recommendations into current process and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuously looks for ways to improve our service level for our customers /stakeholders
- Supports organisational changes.
What do I need?
- Degree/Diploma qualifications in business discipline essential
- Min 2 years of Supply chain /Customer service
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in a multinational shared service environment is preferable
- Ability to develop good relationships with various levels of personnel throughout the organisation
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent time management skills.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving with ability to learn quickly.
- Able to work under pressure, meet short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- SCM functionality is highly preferable
- Compliance and controls particularly SOX experience a distinct advantage
- Any European Language desirable.
For further information on this role in Cork please contact Avril on 021 2066287 / 0860462367 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website ? www.hero.ie